Our client is seeking candidates for permanent long term employment in this exciting and new role that offers the opportunity to make up to six figures!
We are seeking candidates who are motivated by the endless compensation benefits this position offers. With uncapped commission and endless growth opportunities, this position is the perfect fit for anyone who is eager to learn with great people person skills. These positions will not last long!
Apply today to interview tomorrow! All interviews held remotely and based on your schedule.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Responsible for servicing assigned territory.
- Lead and support the sale of the clients TV, Internet, Home Phone and Smart Home residential product suite.
- Visit residential customers face to face through cold calling tactics and canvassing.
- Worked in assigned territories and be able to travel up to 100km (mileage compensation provided over 100km)
- Identify customer needs while providing solutions and providing the best customer service.
- Apply professionalism and excellent customer service skills to best represent the silent
- Attend weekly team meetings to strategize, track goals, and report on sales and marketing results
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.
- An outgoing, people person
- Motivated by financial rewards.
- A vehicle and valid driver's license
- A competitive eagerness to learn and develop.
- Salary: $15.38/hr + commission + $250/month car allowance
- Schedule: Tuesday to Friday 12:00pm to 8:00pm, and Saturdays 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Availability on evenings and weekends
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Must have own transportation and a valid G license
- Location: Windsor, Ottawa, Hamilton, and the Niagara Region
If you have questions, feel free to connect with me
We exist to create meaningful relationships between people and their employers. With TalentWorld, people can find the ideal job that showcases their talent, fuels their passion, and meets their unique wants. And employers can find the ideal people to help shape their business.
Are you looking for talented people to join your team? Then you're in the right place. TalentWorld is a full-service recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in outsourcing, without losing the human element. We're on a mission to bring back a sense of depth in an industry that's about speed and automation.
TalentWorld is an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to offer jobs in environments where diversity is embraced. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status (race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status).
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
Apply with Indeed
© TalentWorld 2021
Turnkey Staffing is now part of TalentWorld
Turnkey Staffing was recently acquired by GardaWorld, and its services are now integrated into the holding's recruitment and staffing services entity, TalentWorld. You have been automatically redirected to the new talentworld.com website.
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Careerjet and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Careerjet.